Gain a CPD acreditated certificate with this course.
The course is designed for beginners to lean; the aim of this course is to create a foundation for you to build on.
We will look at:
- What is a Valve stream Map and how does it work.
- Understand what is meant by a process
- Understand the difference between and value added and non-value added activity
- Explain current and future state value stream maps
- Brief look at TAKT time, Cycle time, lead time and process time
Value stream mapping is a powerful tool to use in any waste removal exercise, it will guide and standardise the process for you. This subject is extensive so this course will give you a strong understanding of the subject.
At the end of this training you should be able to:
- Understand the theories behind value stream mapping
- Confidently explain value stream maps and the relevant times to a 3rd party.
- Understand how to include value stream maps in a lean transformation.
- Create a small / basic value stream map to enhance a process
- Feel you have enhanced your leadership tool box
Duration 25 to 30 minutes