Gain a CPD acreditated certificate with this course.
The course is designed for leaders at all levels, the aim of this course is to encourage and teach techniques for the leaders who will management a lean transformation. The information in this training has been developed using established theories and a wealth of hands on experience.
We will look at:
- What is lean and why can it fail.
- What are the 3 areas of change and how do they interlink
- Understand where to find operating losses
- Brief overview of Value stream mapping
- Communication techniques
- Understanding management Infrastructures
- Mind sets and behaviour's
- Structuring a transformation
This course has a depth of information and will give you an insight into how people think and feel, the theories and techniques are not just limited to a lean transformation but all areas of leadership from shop floor to management.
At the end of this training you should have a basic knowledge of leading a transformation and be able to:
- Understand the theories around the 3 elements of change
- Confidently explain the leadership needs to a 3rd party.
- Guide a small team through a transformation.
- Be able to read the teams actions and understand the possible reasons
- Feel you have enhanced your leadership tool box
Duration 25 to 30 minutes